Next available course: 16th April 2022, 10 am – 2 pm GMT (+3)
The target audience for this training is the chemical management team of the facility, e.g. EHS Managers, ETP Managers/Technicians, Product Quality Managers, Operations Managers, Chemical Experts, Purchasing Managers, Chemical Storage Managers. The learners have either completed the course Chemical Management in the Textile Industry, have proven knowledge or an operational background in chemical management in the textile, footwear and leather industry. This session will be led by Alaaddin Okur.
Duration: 4 hours
By following this training, you will have:
- Reviewed together with your trainer 10 frequently identified issue areas when working towards a holistic and effective Chemical Management system.
- Reviewed non-recommendable practices in the 10 frequent issue areas and discuss the best practice solutions to these issues.
- Discussed practical case studies that serve as good examples in your day-to-day practices on the factory floor.
- Had the opportunity to discuss practical issues with your peers and exchanged ideas about tackling these issues.
- Had a good follow up on the previous Chemical Management Course by diving deeper into the 10 topics with practical support.
Presentation: After each webinar, the presentation deck will be made available to all participants.