The course 'ZDHC Introduction to Chemical Management' is a program designed to improve your basic understanding of Chemical Management.
This course is aimed at Factory Managers and personnel responsible for dyeing, printing, chemical purchase, ETP, EHS, quality assurance and sustainability working at the wet processing facilities (such as dyehouse, printing, laundries and tanneries) or those working in the textile and footwear industry in a similar capacity. This course will be led by Mrs. Ramya Kandiyoor.
Duration: 2 x 3 hours
Time: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm IST
Dates offered: 7th, 8th & 9th June 2021; 19th, 20th, 21st July 2021; 23rd, 24th, 25th August 2021
By enrolling for the course, you are signing up for the following topics listed in the overview:
By following this training, you will have:
- Reviewed together with your trainer the characteristics and harmful effects of hazardous chemicals used in textiles.
- Received general guidance on Chemical Management (including use, storage, transfer, treatment and disposal).
- Received recommendations on how to establish an effective Chemical Management system.
- Received more detailed information on hazards & chemical risks.
- Know more about ZDHC MRSL, Functions and Best practices of SDS, Chemical Labelling and Chemical Risk communication.
- Have learned more about Chemical use and Storage, Emergency response and PPE Selection.
- Gained knowledge on Environmental Impact Mitigation Measures, Wastewater Treatment and Monitoring.
Presentation: After each webinar, the presentation deck will be made available to all participants.