Next available course: 11th - 12th May 2022, 10 am - 1 pm IST
The course 'ZDHC Wastewater Management' is a 2 day online programme designed to improve your understanding of Wastewater Management.
The intended audience of this course are facilities' ETP managers and technicians, EHS manager, operational manager and chemical experts, who already have certain knowledge and/or operational background in chemical and environmental management in the textile, footwear and leather industry. This course will be led by Dr. Nilesh Kanoongo.
Duration: 2 x 3 hours
By enrolling for the course, you are signing up for the following topics listed in the overview:
By enrolling for the course, you are signing up to a one day course containing five different parts:
- Introduction to ZDHC, including its mission, vision, approach and tools.
- Introduction to the latest ZDHC Wastewater Guidelines, including sampling and testing requirements
- Sampling Requirements on Accordance with the ZDHC Wastewater Guidelines
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan
- Commonly available Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Call for Action, including the use of the ZDHC Gateway Wastewater Module
Presentation: After each webinar, the presentation deck will be made available to all participants.